Sunday, August 8, 2010

A couple of things...

1.  Meeting Change Reminder - Our August meeting has been changed from August 12th to August 19th.  The location is still the Salt Lake Country Club, and the meeting time is 12PM.  Kitty Dunn, Vice Chair of the Utah GOP, will be our guest speaker.  If anyone has questions, please let me know.

2.  There are quite a few Republican women from Utah attending Glenn Beck's Honor Event in Washington D.C. on Saturday, August 28th at the Lincoln Memorial.  There are lots of flight options into both Dulles International and Reagan National airports.  Also, I have hotel reservations at the Marriott at Wardman Park.  (BTW, this hotel is located just 9 miles from the Reagan National Airport.)  The Glenn Beck rally begins at 10AM.  If anyone is interested in attending, please let me know.  My email address is handyk@comcast.net.  You can also call my mobile at (801) 755-9795.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment