Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NFRW President, Sue Lynch, Congratulates Steve Brown on his U.S. Senate Victory

NFRW President Sue Lynch Congratulates
Brown on Historic Senate Election
Thanks Massachusetts Federation, Republican Women
For Contributing to Victory

NFRW President Sue Lynch: "On behalf of the National Federation of Republican Women, I would like to extend my congratulations to the newly-elected senator from Massachusetts, Scott Brown. Scott, I can't tell you how proud we are here at the national office with your victory last evening in Massachusetts.

"I'd also like to thank Celeste Wilson, the president of the Massachusetts Federation of Republican Women, for all their hard work to make this a success last evening. I know that she recruited and worked tirelessly for the last several days to help elect you, along with her team of Republican women. We also saw from around the United States, several of our club members pitch in and help you win.

"So my hat's off to all the Republican women throughout the United States who helped make this victory possible. I know Scott will go to Washington and represent us well. Stand true to your principles of the Republican Party, and I look forward to working with you over the next several years."

No comments:

Post a Comment