Monday, September 20, 2010

Twitter and Facebook Accounts

In an attempt to be "current", the WRC of SLC has joined Twitter, or rather more specifically, I have.  My Twitter ID is "kathleenWRCSLC".    I don't know how many of you have Twitter accounts, but if you do, please register as a follower of me/us.  Goodness.  All this lingo is giving me a headache.

Also, the WRC of SLC has a Facebook page, too.  If you will "like" the page, you will be able to receive FB notices whenever I update the blog, send meeting notifications, make announcements, etc...

The methods of communication have changed a great deal over the past few years.  Please have patience with us as we do our best to keep up.  I used to think I was so hip, now my hips just ache most of the time.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment