Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Message from U.S. 2nd Congressional Candidate Morgan Philpot

Dear friends:

Last night the Democrats trampled the US Constitution and hijacked 1/6th of our economy by passing Obama's health care "reform" bill.  While that travesty was unfolding, Utah's 2nd district Congressman sat quietly on the sidelines.  Simply put, those of us in the 2nd district had no voice in Congress.

We cannot afford fence-sitting while the liberal agenda is driving our country over a cliff. There is a fight brewing - a fight for freedom and for liberty.  I believe that now is the time to take a stand.  Let me fight with you.  I will continue speaking up for correct principles and the proper role of government as I have done for many years.  That is why I am running to be your representative in the 2nd Congressional district - but I can't do it alone. I need your help. Please donate to my campaign today - and ask your friends and family to do the same. I need donations in all amounts - $50, $100, $1000 or more. Go tohttps://www.philpotforcongress.com/volunteer/donateand donate today. 

Matheson has been on the fence for 10 years, protecting his re-election chances instead of "putting Utah first". He has enabled the Obama/Pelosi/Reid agenda by voting with his party 92% of the time. He has not spoken up as this administration has made it crystal-clear that they can and will do anything they want - until we the people stop them. Join with me as we choose sides and lines are drawn. America has a destiny. It is to be the standard bearer of freedom and liberty. Ronald Reagan said that America is freedom's last stand. Help me get to DC and work to reclaim our great American legacy.   
Thank you,


Morgan Philpot

No comments:

Post a Comment